If you're an existing Receptive customer and you've been convinced by your CSM of the many benefits of using modules, but you're not sure where to start, here's an implementation plan to get you started.
This plan assumes you've been using Receptive for some time, you're not using modules at all, and you've opened up Receptive to your customers. You have many components within your one product.
- First, you'll want to keep all existing requests under the existing module. This is probably named after your product / brand name. All existing requests should stay tied to this module to ensure customers can still see all existing requests throughout this process.
- Create a new module in your settings panel. Double check that customers still only have access to your original module. Click on a customer's name to see modules they have access to. (This will be dependent on how your customers access Receptive, and how you've configured that access.)
- Tie some existing requests onto a new module created (in addition to original module).
- Click around, check the functionality works as you'd like it, and that you've chosen the best modules for your needs.
- Create all modules needed.
- At this point you can use modules internally
- Customers have no change in experience
- Teams can start submitting new requests under the correct modules
- Optional: existing requests can be gradually tied to the correct modules as the team works with them.
- Your product teams will need to view the general module, as well as their modules when reporting (until all requests updated).