What is domain whitelabelling?
Your team and customers access Receptive at the URL receptive.io by default.
If you’d like to replace this with your own domain, such as ideas.yourdomain.com, Receptive can do that with our whitelabel domain feature.
How to set up domain whitelabelling
For these instructions, let's say your website is example.com and you want to host Receptive at https://features.example.com. The URL https://features.example.com is your CNAME.
- Ensure your price plan includes email whitelabelling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check or upgrade.
- Ask your network administrator to set up a DNS CNAME record for features.example.com pointing to lb0.frontend.customer.receptive.io
- When that’s done, email email@example.com telling them your CNAME.
- Support will let you know when our part of the setup is done and then you can now use https://features.example.com
- Once CNAME setup is complete, you won’t be able to log in at the general https://receptive.io page any more, any users that do try that will be redirected to your CNAME.