Receptive makes it really easy to track feedback that prospects mention on sales calls and demos.
All you have to do is create an account for that prospect in Receptive, and create a request on their behalf. (Or head here to use our Salesforce integration.)
Note: Receptive doesn't ever send email notifications to your prospects. This gives you + your sales team the opportunity to reach out when the time is right.
How to add a prospect to Receptive
You can always create a new prospect from your "Customers" page, but it's faster to create a prospect while adding their feedback to Receptive (via the Suggest form).
To do this, log in to your Receptive account, and click "Suggest" in the left hand navigation.
Click the "you" link:
And start typing the prospect's name in the text box that appears:
If the prospect doesn't exist, click "Add customer or prospect..." and fill out the form:
The information you need to fill in on the form is:
- Full name - the prospect's name
- Email address (we won't email your prospects)
- Account - prospect's company name
- Status - select "Prospect"
- Monthly value - the potential monetary value for that prospect / company
- Invite by email? - this will be greyed out once you select "Prospect" under "Status". (We don't send emails to your prospects so you can manage this relationship.)
After you complete the form, the prospect will be set in the "Requested by" field. Continue filling out the form:
If the feedback already exists, just click "I want this!" and the prospect will be added to that idea.
If it doesn't exist, continue filling out the form for the prospect and click "Suggest".
You can see that your prospect has been added to the "Request activity" panel, on the right hand side of the request page: