NOTE: This doc explains how to set up the Zendesk integration with Receptive. For help on how to use the integration once it has been set up, head here.
With our two-way Zendesk integration, when tickets contain feature requests or ideas your support team will have the ability to:
- Instantly create a new feature request from the Zendesk ticket
- Automatically link the requesting customer to the request
- Receptive automatically keep customers updated on the status of their requests
Why is this important?
This integration allows your support team to close feature request tickets in seconds.
They can create, link and track Receptive feature requests from inside Zendesk. The requests created in Zendesk can be linked to the requester, so your customers stay in the loop with no additional input or tracking required of your support team.
Note: We recommend setting up the Receptive integration first in order to populate customer records in Zendesk
How to install and set up the Receptive app in Zendesk:
- From the Receptive app page on Zendesk, click "Get it" and log in to your Zendesk account.
- Get a Receptive API key
b. Log in to your Receptive account here.
c. Select Settings from the drop down menu in the top right corner, and then select Integrate
d. Scroll down to API Keys and click Create API Key, or use an existing API key.
- Enter your API key into the Zendesk options panel