Connect 750+ apps to Receptive using our two-way Zapier integration - no coding required.
Note: You must use this link to set up our Zapier integration (see instructions below)
What Receptive triggers are available?
You can set up a Zap to run when:
- The status of a feature changes
- A new comment is added to a feature
- A new feature request is created
When using "Feature Status Changed" as the action, when you get to the "edit options" page you'll need to select "Use a Custom Value" and put the correct Receptive status in the "Custom Value for Status" field:
- Awaiting feedback
What Receptive actions are available?
There is one Zapier action available for Receptive:
- Create / update a customer / end-user record
Example integration ideas
- Update customer data from Segment.io
- Post a message to a Slack channel every time a new feature request is created by your customers
- Email an account manager if a certain customer comments on a feature request
- Auto-tweet every time you release a new feature
How to integrate with Zapier
- Get yourself a Zapier account (their free account will work great with Receptive).
- Get your invite to Receptive’s Zapier app
- Click “Accept invite & go to dashboard”
- Click “Make a Zap” and in the Receptive actions below, search for Receptive in the section “Choose a trigger app” or “Choose an action app”. Note: you will not be able to use the main “Explore” tab to search for Receptive. You need to find Receptive via the Zap setup tab.
- Get a Receptive API key: log in to Receptive, go to Settings / Integrate / API Keys and click “Create API Key”, or use an existing API key.
- Choose "eu-west-1" as your API Region unless you're sure your Receptive account is hosted somewhere else
Detailed Zapier examples: