You have the option to account tags automatically from the Receptive integration. See more about how to set up auto-tagging here.
Why are account tags important?
Tagging customer accounts allows you to segment your reporting however you like. Some popular examples are tagging customers with their industry, location and growth potential. This will give you additional insights into the variations in feature demand based on the tags you choose.
In this article:
- How do I choose my customer tags?
- How do I add tags to a Customer?
- How do I use the customer tags in the Reports?
Think about which insights will be the most valuable for you and your business. For example:
- Geographical location - does the location of your customer impact their needs? Good examples are the financial services and education sectors where external factors mean users in different locations will have very different demands on your SaaS product
- Industry - SaaS companies serving users in multiple sectors find it helpful to understand the specific requirements of users in different industry segments
- Growth potential - separating feedback and requests from key or
strategic accountsmeans you understand the requirements and priorities of your most important users
- Subscription plan
- Contract length
- Company size
Log into your Receptive account and choose
Customers from the drop-down menu.
Select the customer you would like to add a tag(s) to from your customer list.
add tag and type as many tags as you like.
If the account has already been tagged, it will look like this:
Just click the tag name to add additional tags:
The tags you type in will automatically be saved against that customer when you click outside the tag box.
Reports and scroll down to the
User Filters panel.
There you will see
Account tags. Click on the tags you would like shown. The report on the right-hand side will automatically update based on the filters you have selected.