The following steps walk you though the process needed to set up email whitelabelling with Receptive.
This allows you to send email notifications from your own domain, as opposed to Receptive's own domain.
Optional: Choose a from name for step 1. For example, "Company Name Feedback" or "Company Name Roadmap".
2. Choose a new hostname that Receptive will send emails from, for example feedbackmail.yourdomain.com. This should not already exist in DNS. (Note: this URL needs to be different from your white label domain. Example: feedbackmail.yourdomain.com instead of feedback.yourdomain.com.)
3. Choose a hostname that Receptive will use for clicktracking for example feedbackclicks.yourdomain.com. This should not already exist in DNS
4. Send the above information to [email protected] We’ll configure whitelabelling on Receptive’s servers.
1.) From email: [email protected]From name: "Acme Corp Feedback"2.) Host: feedbackmail.acmecorp.com3.) Host for click tracking: feedbackclicks.acmecorp.com
6. Grab your DNS records from your Receptive account settings page and pass them to your network administrator to set up on your side. They will look similar to this:
7. Once your network administrator has set up the new DNS records, we’ll check them and activate your whitelabel emails.
8. Your emails will now be sent to your team and customers from [email protected] Receptive’s servers will sign the emails on your behalf for maximum deliverability.
Users can reply directly to some notifications, (status changes and comments) and their email reply is routed into your Receptive account. This is done with a special reply-to header on the email that looks something like [email protected]