For these instructions, let's say your website is example.com and you want to host Receptive at https://feedback.example.com. The URL https://feeedback.example.com is your CNAME.
1. Ensure your price plan includes email whitelabelling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check or upgrade.
2. Ask your network administrator to set up a DNS CNAME record for feedback.example.com pointing to lb0.frontend.customer.receptive.io
3. When that’s done, email email@example.com telling them your CNAME.
4. Support will let you know when our part of the setup is done and then you can now use https://feedback.example.com
5. Once CNAME setup is complete, you won’t be able to log in at the general https://receptive.io page any more, any users that do try that will be redirected to your CNAME.