Last Updated 6th June 2017
How to Get Support
The best way to get immediate help is to find a help article on our help center.
When logged into the Receptive app, Customers can click settings then “help & support”. The search box searches the help centre, and allows Customers to submit a support ticket without leaving the Receptive app.
Email [email protected]. Please use your official work email address to ensure that we can identify your account. We aim to reply to all tickets within one business day.
Phone support: USA +1 646-490-0644. UK / International: +44 330 122 8390.
Please report bugs direct to [email protected] where we’ll escalate the issue to a developer as appropriate.
System Status & Availability Issues
In the event of a server or service issue affecting a significant number of Receptive Customers, we’ll communicate our current status through our external status page. If you don’t see your issue on the status page, please report the issue to [email protected].
All users of Receptive will need a modern web browser and operating system. We support Customers using the latest stable versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
Standard Support Services
Who is eligible for Standard Support Services?
- Access to the documentation on the Receptive Help Site is available to all Customers at no additional cost.
- Support is restricted to the Customer’s employees, i.e we don’t offer Support Services to the Customer’s customers.
- Email support is available to all paying customers.
- Telephone support is available to customers purchasing these plans: Bronze, Silver, Gold
Standard Support Services Limits:
- Receptive’s Standard Support Services are designed such that most or all Receptive customers will not run into limits in the course of normal use of the Service. The limits exist to ensure that Receptive can support all Customers fairly.
- API development support, where provided, is limited to 2 hours per month per Customer.
- Customer may submit up to maximum of 20 support tickets per calendar month.
- Customer may make a maximum of 10 support phone calls per calendar month.
- In the event that a Customer runs into the limits, we may invite the Customer to upgrade to Enhanced Support Services at an extra charge.
API Development Support:
- API Development Support includes Developer time delivered by email or phone, advising on the best way to implement an API integration, and doesn’t include delivery or maintenance of code.
- API development support is only available to Customers subscribed to the Gold Plan.
- All Customers, on all plans, may develop API integrations and have access to the API documentation at http://apidoc.receptive.io.
Service interruption and server status:
- Service status announcements in the event of a service degradation or service interruption will be published on the Receptive Service Status Page which is located at http://status.receptive.io. Customers may opt-in to service update emails at that URL at no additional cost.
Enhanced Support Services
The Customer may agree to purchase additional support services. These additional support services will be detailed on the order form and may include:
- Extended support hours are possible by arrangement.
- Telephone number of the on-call developers outside of the extended support hours
- Development support: consultancy with a Receptive developer to assist with integration and other technical issues
- Customers should contact Receptive Sales to discuss their requirements for Enhanced Support Services.