You can use the following email template (customize as needed) to send to your dev team so they can set up the Receptive integration. Just be sure they have a Receptive account so they can access your integration details.
1. SSO: Our customers can use single sign-on to access our Receptive dashboard to make it easier for them to leave feedback.
2. Customer records: The integration automatically keeps our customer records up to date in our Receptive dashboard.
Here's how to set it up:
- The instructions to set up the integration are here.
- While setting up the integration:
- Customer permissions to modules: We need to assign the correct modules to the appropriate customers. (By default customers only have access to the first module in our account. Read more here.) Here are the modules we have set up and the customers that should be granted access to each:
- Module 1: only customers who have access to Module 1
- Module 2: all customers
- Module 3: only customers who have access to Module 3
- Auto tagging (optional): We may also want to tag any data we have in the app for products, end-users, accounts, and features. (This step is optional right now, we can come back to it when we have a better idea what we want to include.) Read more here to see if there are some easy wins. Examples:
- Regions of each account (Region:SouthestUSA, City:Spokane)
- Types of user (Type:Admin, Role:Limited)
- Expose link to customers: Once we're ready to open up to customers to login we need to give them a link or button in our product so they can access Receptive. We can turn on the in-app widget or create a link to our Receptive dashboard from within our app or site. Until this step, customers will not have access to our Receptive account.