This depends on so many things! The size of business, type of product, goals etc…are just a few things that will influence the stack. So there isn’t ever a “best” stack as such….just the best one for you at the time.
Ours changes a lot but here are the main things the product team use (for a very wide set of tasks as you can see!)….
- Product Demand Intelligence (all product management workflow, roadmaps, request management, deep product analytics, release notes, effort vs feature value prioritization)
- Integrated with Receptive & kicks all requests into the development team
- CMS for updating product pages/landing pages
- Team & company communication
s - For all documentation
- Product analytics
- Product videos
- Video editing
- Social Media management
- Email marketing (for product marketing emails)
You can read my answer on Quora here.